Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I do in the tiny amount of spare time I have

I try once a month or so to spend a few hours doing something fun. I really enjoy crafting, and was recently introduced to card making by an old friend whom I have reconnected with.

She hosts workshops regularly in her dining room, and does classes as well. (Workshops are free, classes, etc usually have a fee). Below is the first card I ever did embossing on. I am in love with embossing. I have always loved the cards with the metallic accents or writing. Now I know how to do it myself.

Next up, the other half of my paper crafting obsession..... scrapbooking.

Oh, and if you want to see what else my friend can do, click here to view her blog of wonderful cards and other great ideas.

I will admit, I did screw up his head, but that's how I learn, by screwing things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment