Thursday, December 17, 2009

And the Darwin Award goes to....

I hate to say it, but this one goes to Miss Bean.

Today, when I picked up the girls, Miss Bean stuck her tongue out at me and it looked like a small piece was missing. Her mouth was a little bloody. The sitter explains that she was sticking her mouth on metal outside.

So, this is pretty normal kid stuff. However....

We are talking at dinner about what happened. She told me what metal, and then tells me three times. THREE TIMES! Miss Bean, what do you mean you did it three times? Didn't you think that after your mouth got stuck the first time, you should stop?
Nope, didn't hurt. was kinda fun.

But the third time I bleeded. It hurt lots, and hurts lots now.

Yep, my girl, the kid who stuck her mouth on dirty gross freezing metal three times, even after her mouth stuck the first two.

What exactly can you say to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment