Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things are pretty calm right now

I must say, the last few months have been nuts, as evidenced by the blog posts. They have been about everything.

Right now though, things are seeming rather calm. I realize this is the calm before the storm, as I have 2 1/2 weeks left until I work full time, as well as starting a new course that will take a lot of work.

But for now, I am enjoying having my Christmas shopping done, hanging with my girls, and not worrying about my budget (I am very fortunate to have received some financial good news which will allow me to be even better prepared for school next September).

Sorry, but it doesn't make for very interesting reading at the moment.

Hopefully I will have pics taken of the girls new dolls to share - those new additions I promised pictures of almost a month ago- and photos of our Christmas tree, and of course, the girls themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment