Sunday, April 25, 2010

Whew, I'm glad that's over

Whew, I'm glad that's over, or at least for now.

I wrote my History of Western Civilization exam last Wednesday night. The course was a really bad course. Horrible textbook, LAZY instructor who didn't provide any feedback on assignments so you couldn't improve. I usually like to learn about history, but this was awful. But its done, at least for now, cause I'm not so sure I passed the final exam. Just putting that out there, I may have failed the final. I have never had a final like it though, so I don't know if it was me, or if it was poor exam structure.

So, I will need to blog about a lot in the coming few weeks, since we have been to the zoo twice, we have been on a family vacation to FLORIDA and DISNEY WORLD and SEAWORLD, and there have been many other developments as well.

So stay tuned, I took lots of pics, have lots to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment