Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The best laid plans

Last post I described all of the things I planned on doing during my weekend off. I got a good portion of what I had planned done, but not nearly as much as I would have hoped.

I did get one whole eye of round cut up in various ways (roast, quick steak, stir fry) and marinated then sealed. I did get a whole chicken roasted (in the slow cooker) then shredded. I did get chicken breast marinated, grilled, sealed, and frozen. A dozen twice baked broccoli and cheese potatoes created and then individually wrapped then frozen.

What's left, you ask?

Another whole eye of round to cut up and seal
A huge thing of chicken wings, which must be dealt with tomorrow, divided and sealed.
Potato soup to be made and enjoyed.
Muffins to be baked, and pumpkin loaf to be baked. Then individually wrapped and frozen for busy mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment