Saturday, January 8, 2011

The plan for the first weekend of the year...I'm off the whole weekend!

It's the first weekend of the year, and I'm off the whole weekend. Dropped the girls off early last night, so I am well rested, re energized, and eager to accomplish.

I have spent what was left of the morning after sleeping in scouring my recipes, online and off, to do some batch cooking. One thing that got me last semester was the lack of time to plan ahead, and have some semblance of an idea of what I am cooking for dinner each night. I have a great slow cooker, a mini slow cooker, and one of those vacuum sealers, with rolls of bag material so I can custom fit to each recipe or serving.

I have lots of great ideas. And posts of my creations will follow, along with any links to the site it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment