Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whew!

So, I have been neglecting the blog lately. The reason for this has been that a) I have been busy every night until close to time to go to bed b) I had my first children's lit assignment due. Now that assignment is handed in and I have had a day mostly off, so I can think about other things.

Things like the next room I am going to purge - my room or the living room?- in the process started by a simple desire to paint one bedroom.

Or all the new scrapbooking stuff I have that I cant wait to get using, on top of the card making stuff I have so I can start on the busy season's cards - Christmas of course, but there are also a bunch of birthdays in there.

I am still busy, technically speaking, I am working 13 days straight. Then I have 2 off. I need to find something to do with my girls on those 2 days off - like maybe the zoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment