Sunday, May 9, 2010

A big milestone for my big girl

Sigh. Its Mother's Day, and I am home with the girls.

We were watching TV when a moment that made my breath catch occurred. Just after 8 am, Laura yells "Mommy, my tooth is loose!"

She had been complaining of sore teeth in the front for a few days. I was beginning to think a visit to the dentist would be in order, since she does appear to grind in her sleep and the teeth are rather worn out.DUH it never even occurred to me to check and see if anything was loose in there!

She is five and a half, prime age to begin to lose teeth. I never even clued in. Judging by its wigglyness, I should go make sure I have a coin or two in my wallet, because the tooth fairy may have to visit tonight.

They grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment