Thursday, October 22, 2009

Questions, questions, questions.

So, if you've ever been separated you'll get what I'm talking about here

Family and close friends always ask the same questions whenever I see them.

"How are you doing with everything" (Are you falling apart, cause if so, I'd like some warning so I can take cover)

"Are you seeing anyone"
I once answered yes to this. I will not say yes to this again unless I am seriously seeing someone, and am ready to introduce him to everyone, cause wow, the damage answering yes did. Everyone wanted to know everything about the guy, we'd been on a total of two dates, one wasn't even a date until we talked about it afterward. For now my answer is NO. Who knows if it'll ever be yes.

"Are you going to have more kids/Do you want more kids?"
What's the right answer here. Let's face it, I don't know what I'm doing. I doubt I'll have more simply because I don't think I'll get that deeply involved with someone ever again, but let's face it, I can't predict the future. So far, I answer no, and get that's a shame, you always wanted lots. Yes, I wanted 3-4 kids, but is it realistic to do that now considering the time it would take to become that seriously involved with someone, and be in a long term stable relationship with them? Not really. I'd like to retire when its time, and I'd like the chance to travel with my girls to a couple of places before they're too old to enjoy it. There's a certain freedom that comes from having 5 year olds.

"How are things with HIM?"
Well, don't really want to get into it, we are civil, that's the end of it. Again, what is the right answer here?

No comments:

Post a Comment