Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My plan for a dreary day.

Today started out really gorgeous, but the clouds are rolling in, and the air has a bit of a damp feeling to it. It looks just plain gloomy.

My plan to combat the gloom: Bake.

Pumpkin spice muffins - triple batch of course - maybe make a loaf and 24 muffins this time.
Chocolate Chip cookies - cause I am craving some.
If I can find any more grated zucchini, i am going to make chocolate zucchini bread too. But I think, alas, all the grated zucchini from my friends parents garden is gone.

I think I will also make some different cookie doughs to roll into small logs and freeze - peanut butter chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia, and of course, the chocolate chip will be a double batch so I can freeze the better portion of it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment